For the first time, we have a multi-guest appearance to deliver an organic, insight-driven discussion.
Today's episode shakes up the format a bit, but I promise it'll be full of big ideas and even BIGGER takeaways you can use in your business.
First, there's Patrice Kelly, Chief Creative Officer at Snappy Kraken.
She's been the strategic driving force behind Snappy Kraken's branding and an award-winning designer behind their marketing campaigns.
Also, welcome back, Andrew Davis.
He's a best-selling author & keynote speaker who's built and sold a digital marketing agency, produced for NBC, and has even worked for The Muppets.
Andrew and Patrice will share the spotlight in a conversation about the importance of design and creativity to get the RIGHT attention, how being true to yourself leads to greater success, and why design should be a part of your story from day one.
Subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music and Audible, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Why it’s better to start with “One Big Idea” than to start small and build on it.
- How to celebrate being different without feeling uncomfortable in your industry.
- What “Where’s Waldo” teaches financial advisors about how to stand out and get noticed.
- Understanding the subconscious behavior of “Twinning” and how you can avoid it.
- And the one strategy Patrice & Andrew want you to steal that will help you overcome taking risks.
Links to Check Out:
This episode was brought to you by: snappykraken.com helping advisers create meaningful connections that drive business.