The Value of Creativity with Adam Morgan, Executive Creative Director at Adobe
Think logic alone drives business and purchasing decisions?
We’re so much more emotional than we think, and that’s a good thing!
In this episode of Steal My Strategy, we talk to the Executive Creative Director at Adobe, Adam Morgan.
We chat about emotion, memory, neurology and we prove the value of creative ideas with science once and for all.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Why the CIA values creativity
- How data and insight are 2 different animals
- Why decision-making is impossible without emotion
- The 2-part formula for creative & profitable ideas
- What we can learn from television networks about low-stakes, creative chances
- And much more
Links to check out:
You can find out more about Adam at adamwmorgan.com
- Check out Adam’s book Sorry Spock, Emotions Drive Business: Proving the Value of Creative Ideas With Science
- Adam Speaking at Adobe MAX Event
If you enjoyed what Adam shared on the value of emotion and creativity, then don’t miss your chance to see him speak live this October at Jolt!