Steal My Strategy SPECIAL: The 5 Principles of Marketing Psychology
In this very special episode of Steal My Strategy, we’re republishing with permission an episode of the Standard Deviations Podcast.
A weekly show hosted by Dr. Daniel Crosby, a psychologist and New York Times bestselling author who looks at money, mind, and meaning through a psychological lens.
In this episode, he interviews Robert Sofia, CEO of Snappy Kraken and host of Steal My Strategy.
They discuss marketing concepts and how they hold up through a psychological lens.
It was too good not to share.
- How to get attention in a way that doesn’t fall flat or come across as precious, corny, or insincere. Ultimately building familiarity without becoming too repetitive.
- The one big promise financial professionals can tell their clients they will deliver on.
- How to craft irresistible offers that your clients and prospects can’t refuse.
- The crucial steps advisers can take to both be trustworthy and reach their target market.
- Why you can’t rely on trust to scale your business.
- And so much more!
Dr. Daniel Crosby Links to Check Out: