Do you want to connect with government employees who need help planning for their retirement? This campaign is for you.
Retirement plan administrators bombard government employees with financial paperwork leading up to retirement.
This new lead generation campaign will help you to attract government employees with a free guide.
The guide highlights the most critical information required for their retirement planning and is titled: Choking on Retirement Information Overload? Get Bite-Sized Answers
In the guide, prospects will:
- Discover a 30-thousand foot view of what they really have
- Get clarity on what they could be missing in the fine print
- Have visibility of the potential ripple effect of each decision they make
The campaign publishes content over 4 weeks.
This will help you stand out in a noisy market and attract new leads looking for help to exit their businesses successfully.
Use it to target government employees looking to retire. It can be sent to an email list or used in your social media presence.
- 3 broadcast emails promoting the value of the free guide
- 12 social media posts that automatically post to your social media accounts over 4 weeks
- 1 landing page offering the free guide while capturing a prospect’s name & email address
- 1 opt-in confirmation email
- 2 opt-in follow-up emails
- 1 confirmation page where motivated leads can request a free chat with you
- 1 appointment confirmation page that points leads to your website
- 1 appointment confirmation email
- Website Widget
Campaign type: Lead Generation
Campaign description w/ outcome: This campaign is designed to appeal to government employees (federal, state, municipal) who are approaching retirement and have questions about how their specific plans work.
Target audience: Government employees, Retirement, Age-based 55+, Ready to retire, next steps?, Federal, State, municipal, by city,
Trigger: Be a govt employee on a prospect list or be a prospect
Adviser use case: Prospecting list, social media presence, or advertising
Primary campaign outcome/action: Email opt-in by downloading lead magnet, viewing the page…)Secondary campaign outcome/actions: asking a question, requesting an appointment, sharing, forwarding email, etc.