Carolyn McClanahan M.D., CFP® and the Intersection of Health and Finance
We hear comparisons between financial well-being and physical well-being all the time.
Well, Carolyn McClanahan is proof that these two domains are highly related.
In this episode, we tap the breadth of experience that McClanahan has as a medical doctor AND financial planner.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Her journey with health and finance
- The value of having hard conversations
- Planning for who people are, not who they want to be
- A big mistake advisers make with clients
- A simple question she teaches advisers to ask that makes sharing EASY
- Achieving growth through hiring (and when should you hire)
- Leveling up through coaching
- Creating opportunities with the media
- And much more
Links to check out:
You can find out more about Carolyn at carolynmcclanahan.com