We pulled together marketing leaders from the largest RIAs in the country to share insights on connection, change, and growth through crisis.
Watch the video below for perspectives and ideas that will help you get more impact from every marketing move you make.
Our guests included:
- Abby Salameh, CMO at Hightower Advisors
- Christa Spencer, SVP Marketing & Communications at Mariner Wealth Advisors
- Gordon Abel, CMO at Dynasty Financial Partners
- Angel Gonzalez, CMO at Snappy Kraken
- Jud Mackrill, CMO at Carson Group
Watch above to learn about:
- Opportunities these marketing leaders have uncovered during the recent crisis
There are fundamental principles you can’t ignore. At the same time, recent events may require a retooling or slightly different approach in your marketing. Find out what that is.
- Ratios for evergreen versus contemporary content
Are we done with messages focusing solely on Covid19? Is there a recommended approach to how to “mix up” the topics you cover with your content?
- Ideas for virtual events
What have these leaders done lately to heighten the experience of virtual events?
- Major marketing priorities right now
What is taking up the biggest percentage of their focus?
- Center of influence opportunities
Why has COI marketing been frustrating for advisers? How can they shift their behaviors and expectations to make COI marketing create a return?
- Webinar + video tools (other than Zoom)
What are some creative ways they have used webinars and video tools to create more content or repurpose existing content?
- My First Million
- The Knowledge Project
- Powering Independence Podcast
- Your Life, Simplified
- The Splendid Table
- The Tony Sirianni Podcast
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
by Daniel Kahneman
- Ultimate Sales Machine
by Chet Holmes
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got
by Jay Abraham
- Ogilvy on Advertising
by David Ogilvy
- Start with Why
by Simon Sinek
- Remote: Office Not Required
by David Heinemeier Hansson, Jason Fried
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact
by Chip Heath, Dan Heath